Pages

Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Time-Out-Tuesday Linky Party

Okay, I'll admit it. It seems to be a little late to be partying on a school night, particularly when the 'theme' is to take a time-out.  However, it has been a full moon/harvest moon, if I can touch it, I can break it kind of day.  I wasn't ready to say goodbye to my laptop, so I took the time-out quite literally.  ;)


Now, back to the business at hand.  It is Time Out Tuesday!

TBA will be hosting a linky party every Tuesday for any inspirational posts that we'd like to share, such as personal stories, book reviews, poems, photos, jokes, favorite quotes and songs, etc. Anything that can bring a smile to another teacher's face will work.☺


Everyone can participate! Even if you do not have a blog, you can leave a comment during these linky parties to share your encouraging ideas with any other blog followers.

I looked through some of my favorite quotes for something uplifting and motivational and here is what I've picked for today:


Thankfully, this Time-out Tuesday comes on the heels of a very long and challenging day. There I grow again!

Seastars, Sand Dollars, and Love,
Krystal

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...