Pages

Saturday, September 24, 2011

Freebie Friday (A Day Late)

Sorry for the delay in posting my very first Friday Freebie.  To be honest, I was just too tired to create last night and so that's why you got a pic of my handsome Golden boys instead.  I wasn't happy with the format that I was using for my "penciled in" plans because it didn't offer all of the shortcuts that I'd like.  Some things are a definite for me every week, given that I'm a fifth grade reading teacher.  I also teach social studies and language (and in language I'm incorporating reference and research skills to help ready our fifth graders for sixth grade science fairs).  SO, a ready made one wasn't cutting it.

So I looked around at other formats that I'd bought on TpT inthe past as well as some  that were posted on Pinterest and decided that I would just create my own.  There was no sense in paying for another format when I could create one to suit my needs just as easily--I'm just not that dependent. ;)

For me, color is a must, and the brighter the better.  I also wanted to be able to just check things off that were being done on specific days.  That way when I was typing plans into my excel spreadsheet, I wouldn't feel like I was writing and typing everything twice.

Of course, since it's designed to accommodate my needs as a teacher, it might not help you...but you are welcome to it either way.

So, without any further ado, my very FIRST Friday (+1) Freebie:
Written Lesson Plan Format

Have a GREAT Saturday and GO BLUE!
kvk

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...