Pages

Wednesday, September 21, 2011

New Lunch Board

This is going to be brief, as I'm about to swallow my head with my own yawns and have more papers to grade.  However, I found this BEAUT on Pinterest and wanted to share the sheer genius of it:

<<Source>>
Ironically I was already using cookie sheets for my lunch/attendance magnets, so I thought it would be great fun to dress up those drab ol' silver guys.  Here is mine:

Along the lines of "live and learn" I had to fix it twice that first day as it fell off of the bookshelf.  So it's already had a face lift.  I thought I had a picture of the changes, but I guess I'll have to take another tomorrow because I can't find it now.

Have a great evening!


- Posted by kvk using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...