Pages

Saturday, September 3, 2011

Dipping My Toes into the Sand of Blog Beach

Well, here goes nuthin'! I've finally decided to (so eloquently put by NIKE) JUST DO IT! I will be attempting to teach blog writing to my students this year as a way of getting them involved with technology and having a quick way to assess their writing on various topics. SO, I figured that I better get started on creating my own blog.

I have been blog-stalking for several weeks now, since the discovery of Pinterest, and really like what a lot of teachers out there have going on in the blog world. I plan to give credit where credit is due, so hopefully by the time it is all said and done, I'll have some of the professional bloggers following me as well. One can hope. ;)

Wish me luck!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...