Sooooo, here it is, the Linky Party from A Teacher's Treasure:
If I'm being honest, I haven't made resolutions the past couple of years. Not because I felt there was nowhere that I needed to improve. It was because I was...shall we say disenchanted with the whole, "making resolutions" idea. Totally my fault, I know. BUT, then I think of my accomplishments in 2011 without the pressure and I take a deep breath...and exhale. No harm; no foul. ;)
However, in the spirit of renewal, I'm gonna do it. So here it goes--no fear:
1. I would like to get back into shape. I know, how cliche', but last year I ran my first 1/2 marathon and then did a 10k the next month. I was really feeling good about my physical health until I injured my hip doing the above runs. I finally got x-rays and if the doc says it's okay, I'd like to start preparing to run again this year.
2. I would like to start creating items to use in my classroom that are worthy of selling on TPT. The only reasoning behind this is to supplement my income. The state of Florida is not being very kind to its public schools or teachers and I'd like to be prepared for the cuts that are likely headed our way.
3. I'd like to be more proactive with selling my Premier Jewelry. This is an income opportunity but I am so apprehensive with asking people to host parties with the economy being so poor.
4. One date night (outside of the home) with my husband per month--something new each time.
5. BUILD. MY. SAVINGS!!!
1. Finish my Reading Endorsement
2. Begin my Masters
3. Become certified to have interns
4. Improve, improve, IMPROVE! DAILY!
5. READ MORE!
There it is, in all its glory, *giggle* so be sure to hold me accountable (really, I NEED it)!
Have a superfantabulous Friday!