Pages

Sunday, October 2, 2011

Crafty Weekend

If there is anyone out there reading these silly posts of mine, I want to apologize to you for the hiatus this past week.  It's been an extremely crazy week and I finally hit a wall on Friday that made me NEED to create something crafty.  Does anyone else get that way?  If I'm overwhelmed with the mundane day-to-day tasks of life, I decompress by making something crafty.  Kinda "not bright" when you think about it, because inevitably it puts me further behind.

Anywhooooo, here are some of the distractions that I finished up or worked from beginning to end this weekend:

I've hot glued brads to buttons because my hope is that they will work to attach a Behavior Chart to our Tuesday Folders, making it easier for the two or three teachers of each of my homeroom students to write their info in.  The buttons are to keep the brads from going straight through the holes.  I'll let you know if it works.  :)


I definitely found this idea on Pinterest or another blog.  At the moment I can't find it anywhere...if you know the source, please message me so that I can credit the creator of the idea.  


Initially I had great plans for these clothespins after adding the decorative paper...but it took me so long to actually find clothespins that I don't remember what I need them for.  :(  *sigh*

Just to leave this off on a positive note, this boy of mine can ALWAYS make me smile.  I ♥ my Bailey!

Sweet dreams and I hope you all have a fabulous Monday,
Krystal

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...